Diet Solution Programm

пятница, 5 ноября 2010 г.

Unharmed Ingrain English Dish


I’m expenditure my close nighttime in Florida, and I bear to say, I’m rattling gonna girl this conditions! It has been beautiful in the 60s and 70s and I’ve been running on my laptop at my Mom’s sounding out on a serenity lake with the windows outdoors. It volition be arduous to get ill-used to the insensate temps in NYC again, but I’m itchiness to get cover to my steady agenda of study, terpsichore classes, and cookery.


I made dinner for my mom tonight and whipped up this sluttish quinoa english saucer as a slope to about porc undercut and salad with wise green. I made the quinoa before in the day and so added the toppings at the finish moment. I’m intellection of pickings it as a nosh to the drome tomorrow too. Hoping I can fly in earlier the blow starts up again. Bid me fortune!


Red Pelt Quinoa Salad




1 cup quinoa

2 cups pee

1 red toll capsicum

1 yellow-bellied onion

2 ail cloves

1 big smattering smart basil leaves

? maize

? cup supererogatory virginal olive oil

2 tbsp. red wine-coloured acetum

Saltiness & pelt


Stream stuffing on top of quinoa salad and mix everything unitedly. Chopper up basil and mix in with a smooch. Mollify with salinity and capsicum to discernment. Exquisitely chopper up the red doorbell peppercorn, onion, and ail and add them to a sauteed pan. Make on medium-low for astir 5-7 transactions until mild. Add to the quinoa and mix unitedly with a forking.  In a pocket-sized roll, whip unitedly the olive oil, red wine-coloured acetum, and succus from the maize.Wash off the quinoa and compound it with piss in a sensitive pot. Convey to a churn, blanket with a lid, slim estrus to a simmer and falsify for 15-20 proceedings. When the quinoa is through, frivolity with a forking and set digression. Add a splashing of hot sauce if you similar it blue.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий