Diet Solution Programm

понедельник, 7 февраля 2011 г.

Poll: Oprah's Big Vegan Challenge

The queen of daytime TV has just issued her latest decree.



Join me and my 378 staffers and go vegan for one week, she declares from her Chicago throne. Oprah was inspired to go vegan after reading Veganist: Lose Weight, Get Healthy, Change the World by Kathy Freston, which is a brand new book promoting a vegan diet.

I imagine that this will put millions of people on the vegan bandwagon as they answer the call of Oprah, even if it is for just one week.



From my understanding, it takes at least two weeks to experience the positive health benefits of doing a vegan diet. Many in the first week are a bit sick as their bodies adjust to the new way of eating.



Personally, I have no problem with veganism, but it bugs me how one person, such as Oprah, can have such an influence on the masses.



What do you think? Participate in the poll and comments below.



Source: The Huffington Post




Will you be joining Oprah and go vegan for at least a week?





























Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий