Diet Solution Programm

среда, 4 мая 2011 г.

Day 10... Awards!


I have recently received two blog awards...



The first from Kathy...





And the second one is from The Skinny Doll...





Both awards have rules to spread the love, but because I am wiped out from a super-stressful days, I am going to pass both these awards on to all the people who follow and support me on this journey. You guys have kept me going for almost three years. I appreciate the love!



The scale said 300.8 again this morning, so I guess it's still 15.4. I had very little to eat today - not on purpose, but because I was so busy and stressed. That will either mean good things or bad things on the scale tomorrow...



But the great thing about today is that with all the stress and emotions I went through today, NOT ONCE did I feel like binging. The vending machine, or the goodies left over in the teacher's lounge were NOT calling my name. I actually FORGOT to eat until lunch, and then I had a salad instead of the Olive Garden that was being served in the teacher's lounge. And since I forgot my protein, it was just a salad that consisted of veggies. I kept trying to remind myself to grab a boiled egg or a piece of cheese, but I kept getting preoccupied.



I finally at at dinner. Tonight is church night, and I stuck with the salad bar and some lean roast beef. The chocolate cake that was sitting out for dessert didn't phase me at all.



Good news... I got rehired to teach next year in the same school where I teach now. That is a blessing.



Until tomorrow!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий