Diet Solution Programm

воскресенье, 1 мая 2011 г.

Day 7... What I eat...


Today I am 14.6 lbs down since Monday! I am officially 2 lbs away from my first goal weight... to be under 300 lbs again. And it feels so good to be so close!



On my Facebook page and in real life, people keep asking me what I have been eating this past week. Well here are the basics:



I am basically following Phase 1 of the South Beach Diet. I have cut carbs from my diet. All carbs except those found in salad greens and ranch salad dressing. SBD phase 1 allows low-fat milk and yogurt, and few other sugar-free sweet treats, but I choose not to eat those things.



I also gave up sodas last week. I still allow myself unsweet tea and coffee, but I don't drink much.



I drink between 100 - 120 oz of water daily.



Exactly what I am eating? Eggs, cheese, tuna, chicken breast, turkey bacon and salad greens... and that's basically it. In lots of combinations, lol. Yes, it's boring, but it's easy for me. I am satisfied, and I feel like I am in a "safe zone".



My cravings are under control for the first time in... ???? I don't even remember when. I figure that after one more week of eating this way, my body will be ready to start introducing those "good carbs" that they outline for Phase 2 of SBD. Honestly the only thing I am already looking forward to is the ability to eat some fruit. And maybe some oatmeal. Since I am not craving carbs right now, I have this strange contentment that is foreign to me. Since about Thursday of last week, my world doesn't revolve around food anymore.



I have been to the grocery the past two days, and I have passed by sweets and foods that I would normally covet. I have been able to walk right past them with little to no effort. Yes, I might still wish I could have it, but it doesn't make me upset anymore. I am in control.



I can't wait to see what next week brings.



Don't forget that tonight is the last chance to comment for my giveaway!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий