Diet Solution Programm

воскресенье, 5 июня 2011 г.

Weight Watchers and Swimming


First off... I don't know what happened to my last blog post. Blogger has been having so many issues lately... but I know I have blogged since 5/19!



Life is finally slowing down and it's starting to feel like summer!



School was out on May 28, but I started teaching summer school on May 31. I will do summer school until June 17, so it's only 3 weeks. And the money is great for only 3 hours a day.



My birthday was great. I ate a lot, but didn't go too crazy. And I really enjoyed myself. It was worth taking a diet detour.



But now, it's back to business.



I am officially back on Weight Watcher's as of yesterday. My bff and I joined the online program together. I still plan on drastically reducing my carb intake (because I know it works), but I figured that Weight Watchers could definitely give me a tracking system and accountability. I mean, it's definitely worked for me in the past.



I have to admit that I like the new program. Having all fruits and veggies as zero points is great. It also looks like you are able to bank your activity points, too. All I know is that I am willing to give it my best shot this summer.



Another HUGE thing has happened that might help me with my weight loss. I am learning how to swim!



On Friday, my bff went to the pool with me and the kids and started trying to help me learn to swim. Before Friday, I have always been TERRIFIED of water. As long as my feet can touch and I am in control I am okay, but otherwise I am so scared of drowning. Well, on Friday I learned how to float on my back... all by myself! No floaties, lol!



And let me tell you, the feeling was exhilarating! So yesterday, I went back to the pool to practice some more.I am now able to swim on my back, and I can go backwards and forwards, lol. I don't know if this is really counted as swimming, but hey, it was awesome for me! And such a workout! After doing 1.5 laps, my arms, legs, and abs were so sore! But I felt so great. It's definitely going to be something I try to improve on this summer!



I feel very positive right now, and I think that this summer will definitely be a time to rest and focus on me. It's about time!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий