Diet Solution Programm

пятница, 7 января 2011 г.

"Pajama Jeans" the Latest Fashion Craze

PAJJEANS.JPG



Ladies, do you hate breaking in a new pair of jeans? Too sophisticated to wear new pants for a month without washing them like men do? Then "Pajama Jeans" are for you!



I just saw the TV commercial yesterday. They are pants that look like real jeans, but are made out of baby-soft material and promise to fit all sizes - even plus-sizes - without the struggling and straining of pulling on stiff new denim.



Wearing a Snuggie looks more fashionable to me, but what do you think?

Here's the Pajama Jeans commercial. Its one of those obnoxious "as seen on TV" infomercials. So, if its anything like that blasted Emery Cat, which my cat never even touched, Pajama Jeans are a big waste of money.





I'm no fashion expert, I dress like I'm homeless. All my jeans have a minimum of three rips and tear. But Pajama Jeans look like maternity clothing, and last time I checked momma jeans aren't sleek and sexy.



Here's the other thing, and this is some sage advice from my mother. How your clothes fit, especially your pants, is the best gauge for your weight. If you're laying on the bed, like the girl in the picture, struggling to button your fly, it's probably time to hit the gym, instead of buying flexi-pants.



So ladies, are these jeans a good idea? Or would Pajama Jeans make your butt look big? I know you're all worried about that!



Image credit: Pajama Jeans






Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий