Diet Solution Programm

четверг, 20 октября 2011 г.

No Shame


This morning I went for a run and learned two things. 1) I will wear pretty much anything outside. Case in point:


2) It takes about 30 minutes for me to get over the "lead legs" feeling. I forced myself to walk up the giant hills three times. By then, I felt like I could keep going. Tomorrow I will stay out much longer.


It was incredibly chilly this morning and I debated wearing a hoodie for fear that I would get too hot. I'm so thankful I wore I it, it kept me warm and helped me stay that way without overheating. This outfit prompted me to purchase some new workout clothes.


Those shoes are a-mazing! They are the first pair of running shoes I've owned that prevent my toes from going numb. They are also incredibly comfortable. I purchased them at Shoe Carnival, but they are available here too.


Onward and upward!


 


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий