Diet Solution Programm

четверг, 20 октября 2011 г.

So Delicious Greek Yogurt Review


For awhile now I have been wishing there was a dairy-free “Greek” style yogurt that I could use in place of sour cream or cheese as a topping for chili, tacos, or as a filling partner to my morning granola. I love the rich, thick texture of Greek yogurt but I could never find a proper alternative.


Great news! So Delicious just came out with their new “Greek Yogurts” made from cultured coconut milk and it’s starting to show up in stores. I found it sitting pretty on the shelves at Whole Foods and practically bought out their supply because I was so excited to try it. The sweeter flavors (chocolate, raspberry, blueberry, strawberry, and vanilla) are great to mix with breakfast cereal, granola, or fruit. But the plain flavor is my favorite. This week I’ve been adding big spoonfuls on top of my homemade veggie chili (will post the recipe SOON!). The yogurt is so creamy and thick, just like traditional Greek yogurt. If you’re a lover of regular Greek yogurt, be warned that the So Delicious plain flavor is slightly sweet in comparison and not as tart, but it’s the closest and best tasting alternative that I’ve tried.


I just had to share a product I am loving! Look out for these yogurts in your local health food stores. They will likely show up at mainstream grocery stores soon too. Big props to So Delicious for coming out with such a stellar product. Here’s a few pics. Like I said, I promise I’ll share my veggie chili recipe ASAP. It’s perfect for chilly weather!




Veggie Chili w/ So Delicious "Greek Yogurt" on top





So Delicious "Greek Yogurt" Plain Flavor



Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий