Diet Solution Programm

понедельник, 24 октября 2011 г.

Sephora gift cards up for grabs!


In my previous post, I mentioned that I was offered FREE samples of Slim-Fast in exchange for my review on the blog. I was happy to agree, because I have used Slim-Fast a lot in my weight loss journey... I have always liked the taste (even when it was a powder that you mixed with milk.. remember that?).



This is what a representative from Slim-Fast sent me about the NEW and IMPROVED Slim-Fast...





Did you know one in four people considering a diet are focused on looking at a specific event or occasion?

With the Holidays right around the corner and juggling family life, thinking about losing those last 5-15 pounds for any special occasion, such as a high school reunion or wedding, can seem difficult. But with Slim·Fast’s new on-the-go shakes you can throw the re-closeable bottle in your purse or gym bag.

Slim·Fast is shedding the can to introduce its new, best-tasting shake ever – all inside a convenient, on-the-go bottle. The new shakes are creamy, rich and feature 10 grams of protein, 5 grams of fiber and 24 essential vitamins and minerals, making it easier – and tastier – than ever to go from now to “wow”. 

Slim-Fast is an equally convenient, great-tasting way to stay fit and filled for those looking to lose weight or just looking to maintain. Flavors include Creamy Milk Chocolate, French Vanilla, Rich Chocolate Royale, Cappuccino Delight and Strawberries N’ Cream.

This person was also nice enough to send me FIVE gift cards for Sephora that are worth $25 each. Honestly, I didn't know about Sephora until now, but I am VERY excited to try some of their products!

I am giving away THREE of these gift cards on the blog, and the other two on my Facebook page. All you have to do to get your name thrown in the hat is leave a comment on this blog post about how much you love (or don't love) Slim Fast, and you can also go to my Facebook page and leave a comment on the post that is there about the give-a-way. It's that easy! I will choose a winner randomly on November 1.



FTC Disclaimer: I was offered free Slim-Fast for my honest review, which I provided. Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah...

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий