Diet Solution Programm

вторник, 15 ноября 2011 г.

Bodega Lunch


I had to work through lunch today but managed to sneak out for 10 minutes and run over to the local bodega for a sandwich. Over the past few months they’ve started offering healthier options at the sandwich counter including make-your-own salads, veggie burgers, and now falafel. I’m impressed! Bodegas are certainly not famous for healthy fare. Today I ordered falafel with onions, lettuce, and tomato in a wheat wrap. I ordered it dry and made my own sauce when I got home.


I took out a small bowl and mixed together a couple tablespoons of Grapeseed Vegenaise with a squirt of Sriracha hot sauce and a pinch of garlic powder. Wow, that made a seriously tasty spread for my sandwich and it took me less than a minute to make.


I’ve been playing around with Instagram to edit my photos. Here’s a few falafel sandwich pics and a shot of the beautiful sunset in NYC last night.







Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий