Diet Solution Programm

воскресенье, 19 декабря 2010 г.

Green for Breakfast?


Latterly I’ve been qualification 2 egg scrambled with spinach and avo on the english.Another day this hebdomad I picked up a to-go breakfast on my way to a doc’s appointee. It was an English gem with a deep-fried egg, tomato, and oodles of impertinent roquette.When you’re reasoning some acquiring in your everyday portion of green, you credibly don’t cerebrate of breakfast. But I dearest to startle the forenoon with roughly wise green, to very commencement my day off rightfield. Green are blotto with vitamins and minerals that sustenance your resistant arrangement potent so you’re not caught with a frigidness or flu during the holidays. I equitable add in saucy infant spinach leaves when I stream the egg in the pan, and they mix in attractively.



Feel at this flock of green! I was so impressed because I opinion I was the sole one who would presume to put that many veggies on one sandwich…but I was incorrect. I picked this up at a picayune tree coffeehouse devour in Unification Feather. Mmm, it was yummy and sparkle.



If you don’t eat egg, you can well pee-pee yourself a breakfast sandwich with hommos or tofu alternatively. Another complete way to get your green in at breakfast is to pee-pee a common charmer. Try juicing around green with impertinent ananas succus and quicklime. Or use your liquidiser to pee-pee a bracing waggle with coco irrigate, cuke, green, and a odoriferous yield similar mango, ananas, or apple.


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий