Diet Solution Programm

пятница, 8 июля 2011 г.

Day 2... again


Thought for the Day: God made us capable of craving so we’d have an unquenchable desire for more of Him, and Him alone. Nothing changes until we make the choice to redirect our misguided cravings to the only One capable of satisfying them.





I stayed focused and on plan yesterday. I journaled and counted points for everything I ate. That was my goal, and it was accomplished. For that, I am happy.





I still had a few cravings, but I didn't leave the house all day so I was ok. Today will be a challenge. So far, I've been lazy all morning but me and the kids are about to hit the road. I desperately need my eyebrows done. Then I am driving into town to visit a teacher store I've heard good things about. While I'm there, I am going to take my kiddos to play at Monkey Joe's, one of those inflatable play places. I might meet up with one of my friends while I'm there, and will probably eat out. Tonight, I want to paint my girls' room before my oldest daughter gets back from camp tomorrow (surprise).





I also have an old friend from high school that is going to let me have her points calculator, since she has a high-tech phone with a WW app. Having a points calculator should help me a lot since I can take it with me wherever I go. Hopefully, I can meet up with her today, too.





So... the rest of the day will be hectic, but I plan to stay focused. My plan... stick to my points and journal everything like yesterday. I also need to make good choices and eat more fruit and veggies. When I go to Walmart for paint, I am gonna also stock up on produce.





I have prayed and read my devotional. When I start to crave food today, I will remember that I must crave God instead of food.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий