Diet Solution Programm

пятница, 27 января 2012 г.

Coupon winners and Friday update!


The winners of the Slim-Fast coupons (randomly drawn from comments) are:



#9 - lzofo

#6 - Ve

#16 - Natasha

#15 - Rusti

#2 - Lynn



Please email me ASAP at skinnyhollie at gmail dot com so I can get your coupons to you. They expire 2/29/12.



Don't worry if you didn't win... I've got more coupons, just need to get more postage stamps, lol! PLUS, Slim-Fast is allowing me to do TWO big give-a-ways soon. Only those are for $50 American Express gift cards! Now don't THAT sound great!



Look what I got in the mail today....



One of my "Nigel Barker" pics from NYC! I don't *love* it... I am cheesin' way too hard! But it's ok... it'll make a good "before" picture!



Weather in TN has gone from 30 degrees to 60+ degrees back and forth for the past few weeks... shocker that I am sick! My head is stuffy, nose runny, throat sore, and I can't stop sneezing. I skipped the gym because I don't want to spread germs, and let's face it, I don't feel good! I just had a hot cup of soup and I am going to bed! It's been the LONGEST week ever!



But I don't want to get off here without giving a shout out to my friend Tiff... she gave me a nearly NEW pair of Nike running shoes yesterday! She follows my blog and saw that I am back in the gym. She got the shoes for Christmas, wore them a few times, and they just don't fit right. Well, they fit me PERFECTLY and are such a blessing because my gym shoes are worn out (since I wear them to work, too). My feet are soooo happy today! Thanks, Tiff!



Disclosure: This post was created in connection with my appointment as an Ambassador in the Slim-Fast® Women of Wow Program. Visit www.facebook.com/slimfast to join the conversation.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий