Diet Solution Programm

среда, 25 января 2012 г.

Keep going...




Today was day THREE in a row that I have been to the gym. And man, I am getting sore! Not really sore in a bad way, but sore as in "your butt hasn't been moving like this in a while" sore. I did 45 minutes Monday and today, and yesterday was 30 minutes because I was short on time (but determined to get it in). And I am giving it all I've got. But my body feels like I weigh every bit of 300+ lbs. Ugh.



But don't worry, I am going to keep going. I am so motivated right now. Every choice I make that is a step in the right direction is one that I am proud of.





When I am looking in the mirror during my workout, it is easy to get discouraged when I see how big I am, and how much I have to lose. But I try to remember the quote above... It took 35 years to get this size, but hopefully it won't take that long to get it off. It won't be instant, but if I keep on the track I'm on it will happen.



I feel like I am in more of control of my eating, too. I really struggled this weekend. It seemed like I was constantly hungry. But each day it's got better and better. Sticking to my Slim-Fast plan is getting so much easier. I am allowing myself more than the 1200 calories recommended for the 3-2-1 plan, which is ok considering my weight. And I am satisfied and not hungry... just still fighting that "urge" to eat when I am tired or stressed (which is pretty much all the time). Baby steps... I will get there!



Speaking of Slim-Fast... I want to give away a few coupons. Since I have started being a blog ambassador for Slim-Fast, so many people have asked me about the new shakes in the bottles and how they taste. I love them all, except for the cappuccino (which I like, just not love). So I have some coupons for a FREE 4-pack that I would love to share. I will randomly select 5 people who go here to see the flavors available, then leave a comment about which Slim-Fast flavor you would love to try. Comment by TOMORROW (1/25/12) evening at 10 p.m. CST. so I can mail your coupon on Friday (1/27/12). Good luck!



I would also love it if you would check out my Woman of Wow blog on the Slim-Fast Facebook page. Leave me a comment there and show some support, then come back here and let me know you did for an extra chance at winning one of the coupons! You can also get extra chances by leaving a comment on my Facebook page. Just let me know HERE IN THE COMMENTS that you did.



Sound good? Great! Sharing is fun!



Disclosure: This post was created in connection with my appointment as an Ambassador in the Slim-Fast® Women of Wow Program. Visit www.facebook.com/slimfast to join the conversation.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий