Diet Solution Programm

среда, 11 января 2012 г.

Gettin' it in...




Today, I have no regrets because I've already got my gym on! How, you ask?



I took the afternoon off work. Two students were absent, and I had SO MUCH to do this afternoon with not enough time to do it. So I asked for a 1/2 day. After I left, I looked at the clock and decided that I was going to the gym. I had about 45 minutes before I needed to pick up my high-schoolers for their appt, and since I had my gym back packed and ready to go just in case, I GOT IT IN. Thank goodness for being prepared!



I did 30 minutes on the stationary bike because the ellipticals that I like (the ones without the moving handles) were all taken. I decided that the bike was a good choice because it got my heart rate up without making me sweat a lot. I mean, I still had my kids' high school, eye doctor and dentist to go to, and also church tonight. Having my hair a frizzy mess is a no-no unless I'm going straight home.



See, this makes me feel good. Initiative. I know that I am going to have to get my fitness in where I can. I just don't see a lot of EXTRA TIME in my future.



I have also tracked my food today and have done well. Church is tonight, so I have made sure I've saved enough calories for dinner. I had a spinach/strawberry/blueberry/protein smoothie two mornings in a row and it feels good to be starting my day off with nutrition. Yesterday I fell off the wagon thanks to a Tastefully Simple sample party in my lounge, but I got it back together. I will keep trying to keep it together.



I am making that choice. I won't give up. This is my year.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий