Diet Solution Programm

понедельник, 9 января 2012 г.

Start




This is how I look and feel right now.



I went to the gym :) Finally! 30 minutes on the elliptical kicked my booty.



Today has been a good day. I was running late this morning, so I had to grab a Slim Fast instead of making a smoothie, which is fine because Slim Fast is my plan B. But I stuck with my lunch and didn't even eat all my snacks (will have them for tomorrow!). I ate a bowl of Kashi for dinner, and I still have about 400 calories to wiggle with. I am feeling pretty good right now.



It kinda sucks that it will probably be Friday before I will be able to get back to the gym, but that's okay. I will get there.



I also was thinking that I might get Just Dance or some other sort of dance game for the Wii. Honestly, that is a form of exercise that I could do with my kids and it be fun for both of us. As a single mom, I am always looking for was to spend quality time with my kids, so this just might be it! I am going to might go see if I can find one at GameStop when I pick up my nephew from wrestling in a bit.



I started using SparkPeople again today. I used it several years ago, but haven't used it lately. I was tracking with LiveStrong, but for some reason SparkPeople popped in my head today so I think I will try it for a while. I think I like it because they have an easy recipe builder, and I plan on cooking more.



**I just thought this would be a good time to mention that I don't eat fast food anymore. I haven't had McDonald's since this summer. 90% of our food comes from a grocery store, the other 10% is when we go out to eat on rare occasions. My family just doesn't eat fast food anymore since we watched Food, Inc. And that is a GREAT THING. I can't afford Organic food like I want, but I at least I don't have to battle with fast food anymore.**



I am going to start preparing for tomorrow. If I can get lunches packed and clothes ironed the night before, my mornings run so much better. And I really want to have time to make that smoothie tomorrow!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий